Join our exclusive Zoom webinar series featuring experienced educators in end of life care
IMPROVING END OF LIFE EXPERIENCES FOR PEOPLE WITH SERIOUS ILLNESSES: Patient assessment in end-of-life care
- Patrick Coyne - Clinical Nurse Specialist, Assistant Professor, and Director for Palliative Care at the Medical University
- Constance Dahlin- Palliative care clinician, educator, author, consultant, and leader.
🗓️ Webinar Dates and Times:
- 17th November, 2023 15th December 2023 and 15th January 2024
- 03:00 PM Nairobi Time
🎓 Training Opportunity Highlights:
- Topic: Patient assessment in end of life care
- Speakers: Constance Dahlin and Patrick Coyne
When: Nov 17, 2023 03:00 PM Nairobi
Register in advance for this webinar:
- Receive a confirmation email with webinar details upon registration.
📚 Training Opportunity in End of Life Care - Session Overview:
Date: Nov 17th, 2023 Time: 3:00 PM East Africa Time
1️⃣ Session 1: Patient assessment .
Date: December 15th 2023 Time: 3:00 PM East Africa Time
2️⃣ Session 2: Family conferences
Date: January ,15th 2024 Time: 3:00 PM East Africa Time
3️⃣ Session 3: Pain and Symptom assessment
🎯 Training Aim: Empower yourself with basic training in end of life care to improve experiences for people living with serious illnesses and their families
📷 Better care for patients and families .